in association with AIMS
Employment Law Updates
Welcome to the Collingwood Legal June 2021 briefing, providing updates on recent and forthcoming changes to the law together with summaries of topical case law and useful links to further information and guidance.
1. Can the belief that sex cannot be biologically changed be protected by the Equality Act?
2. Work-Related Stress: How do you manage increasing pressures at work?
3. Have your employees registered for the EU Settlement Scheme?
4. Is it discriminatory for an employee to be dismissed for not working weekends?
5. ACAS publishes statistics on employment tribunal data and early conciliation
The AIMS lead at Collingwood Legal is Jane Sinnamon
Jane's details are:
Direct Dial: 0191 282 2884
Please also take time to visit the Collingwood Legal Website: www.collingwoodlegal.com
Previous Employment Law updates - click on issues below to download